Nutritional Facts IMPACT NO 16 SERV WATERMELON
|Information IMPACT NO 16 SERV WATERMELON|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Creatine Rush Creatine HCL (100% Concentrated Creatine)||750mg||++|
|L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate||900mg||++|
|Arginine (L-arginine hcl)||500mg||++|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract (standardized 3% rosavins)||100mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavors.|
How to take IMPACT NO:As a food supplement, mix 1 dispenser with 118-177ml of water 20-30 minutes before training. For more experienced users and to increase intensity, mix 2 dispensers with 177-236ml of water 20-30 minutes before training.
- Extreme energy
- Maximum focus
- Increased endurance
- Favours weight loss
Impact NO by Inner Armour Blue is a pre-trainer product aimed at generating a complete raft of sensations during training. Thanks to the perfect combination of its constituent elements, performance during a sports session will be increased in quality.
The characteristics of strength, endurance, concentration and coordination will be boosted. Impact NO is unique in its class, given that together with the transportation of nutrients towards the muscle fibre for the synthesis of tissues, it simultaneously helps in losing fat.
mongst the ingredients that generate this process are:
- Creatine HCl, fast assimilation of creatine to raise ATP reserves and boost performance vis-a-visa submaximal exertion.
- Beta-Alanine, delays fatigue thanks to action on lactate, increasing its recycling and reuse.
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), precursor of NO, improves the transportation of nutrients
- L-Carnitine (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate), boosts the use of fatty acids as a source of energy
- Anhydrous caffeine, stimulates the central nervous system, improving performance, increasing endurance threshold.
- Rhodiola Rosea, cognitive properties and properties that enhance concentration and focus