Shred Factor by Inner Armour Blue is a powerful fat-burner with which you will at last reach your objectives in terms of muscle definition. It contains scientifically advanced ingredients to help you increase your metabolism, favouring the oxidation of fats, improving focus and energy.
Amongst its ingredients we can find:
- Extract of Green tea: Green tea extract is a great ally for weight loss, due to its thermogenic, diuretic and stimulant action. It is rich in antioxidants, very important for combating excess free radicals generated by physical exercise.
- Anhydrous caffeine: Caffeine is the ergogenic ingredient par excellence, in other words, it increases the production, control and effectiveness of energy during sports performance. Caffeine is a stimulant of the central nervous system and reduces the perception of exertion. It also helps mobilize fatty acids from the adipose tissue (fat cells), thereby increasing the availability of fuel for muscle work, saving on glycogen reserves.
- Raspberry ketone: Raspberry ketone helps activate adiponectin (a hormone that regulates the metabolism of fats). The more adiponectin the better the body will be able to use fat to obtain energy. A process known by the name of lipolysis.
- Cayenne pepper: Cayenne pepper naturally boosts increased circulation in the body which in turn makes all the ingredients contained in the product better assimilated by the body. At the same time, cayenne pepper raises body temperature, which in turn increases basal metabolism.
- Theobromine: Is a chemical relation to caffeine and belongs to the group called methylxanthines, in other words, it is an alkaloid stimulant of the central nervous system. However, theobromine is a substance of more prolonged action than caffeine although its stimulant effect is milder.
- Coleus Forskohlii: Is an ingredient that belongs to the mint family and promotes stimulation of the thyroid, and has the ability to stimulate the basal metabolism and improve lipolysis.
- Extract of green coffee: Contains chlorogenic acid, a compound that favours fat loss and presents a slimming effect. In addition, it helps to control glycaemia and insulin after meals, preventing the accumulation of fat.
- L-Carnitine tartrate: Favours the transportation of fatty acids to the interior of the mitochondria, cellular organs charged with the production of energy, which brings with it an improvement of aerobic endurance and greater capacity to produce energy for longer.