TRIBULUS XTREME - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts TRIBULUS XTREME - 90 caps
|Information TRIBULUS XTREME - 90 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|Zinc (pyridoxine HCl)||10mg||100|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||10mg||2,67|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||2,6mg||130|
|Tribulus Xtreme Advanced Muscle Building Formula||817,5mg||++|
|Enhaced Tribulus Terrestris Testosterone and Insulin Spiking Complex: [Tribsulin (Tribulus Terrestris (60% saponins and 20% protodioscinas) and finely ground rice flour), fenugreek (extract is||++|
|Anti-Estrogen and DHT Blocking Complex: Saw palmetto (standardized to 25% free fatty acids), nettle (standardized 4:1 extract), hesperidin complex||++|
|Resveratrol (standardized 98% extract of Polygonum cuspidatum) and chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla extract standardized to 5% apigenin)||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, E102, E110.|
Tribulus Xtreme 850 by Inner Armour Blue is a testosterone precursor of great potential. Produced mainly in the testicles, testosterone is the hormone responsible for the development of male sexual characteristics and maintaining muscle mass, bone density and red blood cell levels.
The main benefits sought when it comes to buying a testosterone potentiator supplement is to modify corporal composition by increasing lean muscle mass, reducing body fat and increasing bone density. Increasing testosterone levels can also successfully treat erectile dysfunction and loss of libido.
Increased testosterone in eugonadal men has also shown positive emotional benefits such as an increased sense of self-esteem and reduction of fatigue. With the Tribulus Xtreme 850 formula by Inner Armour Blue, you will be able to increase your testosterone levels to the max, thanks to its composition based on natural ingredients.
Principal components of Tribulus Xtreme 850 by Inner Armour:
- It contains ZMA, a synergic blend of two minerals, zinc and magnesium and vitamin B-6 or pyridoxine. All three of these compounds are extremely important in biological processes. Zinc is particularly important from a body-building perspective due to its role in the production of testosterone. The old wives tale that oysters are an aphrodisiac probably comes from the fact that they are rich in zinc. Low levels of zinc and magnesium have a strong adverse effect on muscle growth.
- Tribulus Terrestris is a plant native to Southern Asia, Southern Europe and Africa. It is also a popular herbal supplement used widely to increase libido and testosterone levels. The active components of Tribulus terrestris are steroidal saponins, the most active of which is called protodioscin. Protodioscin has been shown to increase testosterone and DHEA levels in humans. DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a male steroid hormone secreted by the suprarenal glands, and is the most abundant steroid in the human body.
- It contains d-Aspartic Acid. D-aspartic acid reacts within the brain to release the luteinizing hormone or LH. LH then travels to the testicles where it enters specialist cells or Leydigs cells, which have the function of creating testosterone.
- Saw Palmetto obstructs the process of converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone by more than some 40 per cent. These findings suggest that it could have an anti-androgenic action, which means that this herb may possibly affect male sexual hormones or androgens, and may increase testosterone levels via inhibition of the conversion into dihydrotestosterone.
- It also contains Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant that offers various benefits for health, such as protection against cardiovascular diseases, protection against diabetes and relief for diabetic patients by keeping blood sugar levels low.