MASTER AMINO ACID PATTERN - 120 tabs
Nutritional Facts MASTER AMINO ACID PATTERN - 120 tabs
|Information MASTER AMINO ACID PATTERN - 120 tabs|
|Serving size: 5 comprimidos|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Master Amino Acid Pattern®||5000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
- Master amino acid pattern (MAP)
- 99% Retention of Nitrogen (NNU®)
- Maximizes body protein synthesis (BPS)
MAP™ consists of a supplement that contains the Master Aminoacid Pattern, being a unique formula that facilitates 99% of Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU®), no other product manages to reach this figure. Thanks to this characteristic, MAP is the product that will generate greatest Body Protein Synthesis (BPS).
MAP™ is deemed to be a effective and safe replacement for part of the proteins in your diet. Its notable characteristics are:
- Optimizes the creation of muscle mass
- Optimizes muscle strength
- Optimizes muscle resistance
- It is a quick and effective way of improving muscle recovery following physical activity.
- Reduction of muscle pain after training
Why is MAP™ more effective than other proteins?
- MAP™ provides 99% of net nitrogen utilization (NNU). Compared to other proteins such as meat or fish, it represents a 32% advantage. This indicator tells us that MAP™ will be a product of greater effectivenes vis-a-vis BPS (body protein synthesis), being 3 times higher than all other proteins.
- MAP™ is absorbed by the small intestine 23 minutes following its ingestion. By comparison, all other proteins would need the order of 6 to 12 times this time.
Why can MAP™ be safer than other proteins in the diet or supplements during sporting activities?
- MAP™ only releases some 1% of nitrogen catabolytes, in other words, metabolic waste products, compared to 68-84% for all other proteins.
- MAP™ only provides 0,04kcal/g, and therefore in terms of protein replacement in the diet, we obtain anabolic power but practically without any added calories.
- MAP™ does not produce any fecal waste, and therefore any episode of stomach upset can be avoided.
- MAP™ is amphoteric, which indicates that it could react as an acid or base, which means it can be taken by people with gastritis.
MAP™ when compared with any other protein is:
- 100% sodium-free
- 100% fat-free
- 100% sugar-free