MARIGOLD OIL IN SPRAY - 50ml
- 100% Marigold vegetable Oil
- With birch
- Specially for sensitive skins
- Perfect to use after sunbathing
- Light and fluid texture
- Easy to use liquid format in spray
What is Marigold Oil?
Marigold Oil by Marnys is a vegetable body oil made of marigold and birch, with a fluid a light texture that is suitable for all types of skin, but specially for sensitive skins.
The correct way to use this vegetable oil is to apply directly on the skin and body from 1 to 2 times a day, as much as you wish, and then massaging until it is completely absorbed.
Characteristics of Marigold Oil
- Without Parabens
- Without synthetic colors nor fragrances
- Without mineral oils (paraffin)
- Without polyethylene glycol (PEG)
- Without ingredients of animal origin
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Recyclable packaging
Properties of Marigold Oil
Marigold helps with the regeneration of the damaged skin after sunbathing. After carrying out several studies about the effect of marigold flowers extract on sunburns, the researchers reached the conclusion that: 'The results point to the effectiveness of the Calendula officinales extract in order to improve the antioxidant defense mechanism, which reduces the injuries caused by sunburns.'
References about Calendula officinalis
1. Preethi K. Chandran and Ramadasan Kuttan. Effect of Calendula officinalis Flower Extract on Acute Phase Proteins, Antioxidant Defense Mechanism and Granuloma Formation During Thermal Burns. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2008 Sep; 43(2): 58–64.