SHEA BUTTER, MUSK ROSE, ARGAN & MARIGOLD - 100g
- Shea butter
- With Musk rose, argan and marigold
- Organic product
- Fast absorption
- For the body and face
Table of contents
Shea Butter, Musk Rose, Argan & Marigold by Marnys is a butter made of shea, musk rose, argan and marigold.
Shea Butter, Musk Rose, Argan & Marigold is made of:
- Shea (Butyrospermum parkii)
- Musk Rose (Rosa moschata)
- Argan Oil (Argania spinosa kernel)
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis)
According to a study about shea carried out by Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.: 'Shea butter is used to prepare food in the medical and cosmetic industry. Its biochemical properties have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.'
After a study by Clin Interv Aging about argan oil, they concluded that: 'the daily intake and/or topical use of argan oil has anti-aging effects on the skin that improve the elasticity of the skin'.
The ingredients of this cosmetic product are 100% natural and a 96.9% of all the ingredients comes from ecological agriculture.
Moreover, this product has been made...
- Without parabens
- Without synthetic colors
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Without polyethylene glycol (PEG)
- Without mineral oils/Paraffin
- Not tested on animals
- Recyclable packaging
Musk rose, Argan & Marigold is a perfect product for all types of skin, but specially for sensitive skins. It is easy to apply and it is absorbed very quickly.
It can be used in several areas and for different purposes:
Pour a little amount on the palm of your hand, melt it between and spread it on the skin of your face.
Apply the butter on the palm of your hands before shaving, and it will work as a skin protector. Melt it between your hands and apply it on the skin of your face.
Apply the amount that you need on the palm of your hand, melt it between your hands and extend it on the wet or dry skin in order to support your daily hydration.
1. Honfo FG, Akissoe N, Linnemann AR, Soumanou M, Van Boekel MA. Nutritional composition of shea products and chemical properties of shea butter: a review. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2014;54(5):673-86. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2011.604142.
2. Boucetta KQ, Charrouf Z, Aguenaou H, Derouiche A, Bensouda Y. The effect of dietary and/or cosmetic argan oil on postmenopausal skin elasticity. Clin Interv Aging. 2015 Jan 30;10:339-49. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S71684. ECollection 2015.