MARS PROTEIN XTRA CHOC - 57g
- High protein bars
- Ideal snack before or after the workout
- 18g of protein per bar
- Delicious chocolate-caramel flavor
What is Mars Xtra Choc Protein?
Mars Xtra Choc Protein by Mars is a protein bar with chocolate milk coating.
It is a perfect snack for any time of the day.
Properties of Mars Xtra Choc Protein
The Mars Xtra Choc Protein bars are a delicious chocolate-caramel snack with a high protein content. Actually, they contribute to the growth and preservation of the muscle mass.
Taking protein after physical exercise stimulates the net accumulation of muscle protein during the post-workout recovery. Protein supplements enhance the adaptive response of the skeletal muscle to a prolonged endurance workout. Moreover, they increase the muscle mass and strength during long endurance workouts. (1)
Taking protein as the duration, frequency and volume increases, can stimulate the muscle hypertrophy and provide more muscle strength gains. It can also speed up the gains in terms of aerobic and anaerobic potency. (2)
Who can benefit from Mars Xtra Choc Protein?
- Those who are trying to gain more muscle mass.
1. Cermak NM, Res PT, de Groot LC, Saris WH, van Loon LJ. Protein supplementation augments the adaptive response of skeletal muscle to resistance-type exercise training: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Dec;96(6):1454-64. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.112.037556.
2. Pasiakos SM, Lieberman HR, McLellan TM. Effects of protein supplements on muscle damage, soreness and recovery of muscle function and physical performance: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2014 May;44(5):655-70. doi: 10.1007/s40279-013-0137-7
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 bar (57g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.8g|
|of which sugars||14.3g|