NATURAL BRAZIL NUT BUTTER - 170g
Nutritional Facts NATURAL BRAZIL NUT BUTTER - 170g
|Information NATURAL BRAZIL NUT BUTTER - 170g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||17.5g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|Vitamins and minerals||-|
|Ingredients: Toasted Brazil nuts (100%).|
How to take NATURAL BRAZIL NUT BUTTER - 170g:Try it with toast or waffles, add it to cakes or ice cream as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- 100% Roasted Brazil nuts
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Gluten free
- Without palm oil
- With minerals and vitamins
- No added sugar or salt
What is Natural Brazil Nut Butter?
Natural Brazil Nut Butter by Meridian is a butter-based food made from 100% roasted Brazil nuts.
Properties of Brazil nut butter
Brazil nut butter is a very tasty and nutritious food that fits perfectly with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
It is obtained by roasting the nuts at a low temperature, which enhances their flavor and aroma, while ensuring a long shelf life. The result of the process is a creamy paste that can be used not only on toast or crackers, but also for baking, cooking and even in salads. Go ahead and try it as breakfast or a snack, as a complement or on its own. Its excellent flavour invites you to enjoy it at any time of the day.
This butter is a source of vegetable protein (very interesting for all those who look for nutritious and healthy foods) which also provides, for every 100 grams of product:
- Biotin: known as vitamin H or vitamin B7, being a vitamin compatible with almost all the essential metabolic functions of the organism.
- Magnesium: a vital mineral for the human being, participating in the formation of more than 300 essential enzymes of our organism.
- Calcium: a mineral that forms part of the structures of our bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus: as calcium and magnesium, it is a mineral that is found in teeth and bones.
- Iron: it's an essential trace element for the formation of red blood cells.
Who is it for?
- People who follow a healthy lifestyle