We could say that moringa is the "pig of the plant kingdom". What we mean by this is that is has been traditionally used in its entirety: leaves, sheath, seeds, oil, flowers, roots, branches and bark.
The different parts of moringa have different uses that can be used both for nutrition as well as for medicinal formulas. They are highly nutritious and allow us to make natural treatments against more than three hundred diseases. All of this is possible due to its outstanding nutritional and therapeutic properties.
Table of contents
We could claim that moringa is one of the natural sources of health, with more than 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidant substances, 36 anti-inflammatory components and 19 amino acids (6 out of the essential 9) from its chemical composition. Therefore, it is no surprise that some people call it the tree of life.
- Vitamins: From groups A, C, B and D
- Minerals: Iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Antioxidants: Quercetin
- Amino acids and vegetable proteins
- Antibacterial effect
- Against diabetes
- Wound healing and tissue protection
- Ulcers and stomach acidity
- Stronger immune system
- Cardio-protective effect
- For the central nervous system
- Against malnutrition
- Weight loss
You can combine it with other food supplements such as ginger (mix it with orange juice to start the day full of energy) or ginseng, which will strengthen the immune system considerably.
Apart from herbalist's shops and parapharmacies, the HSN online store has moringa products available so that you can take advantage of its many properties for your health. This plant is regarded as one of the best ingredients for our diet.
The moringa product is available in different formats:
- The powder is obtained from the dry leaf. The recommended dose tends to be one teaspoon a day (2 or 3 grams). For example, you can mix it in juice, stews, coffee, yogurt or smoothies.
- Capsules are a great choice when we do not have time for cooking. The recommended dose is between 3 and 6 a day (you can take it once or twice before any meal).
- The main parts that we use are the leaves and seeds. The latter, mature and dry can be ground to make some kind of curry. When it comes to the leaves, they are used to make supplements once they are dried and ground. Moreover, you can use them to make infusions, or add it to soups, purees or stews as well as cold dishes like salads.
- The seed oil is an excellent remedy to take care of the skin and hair.
Moringa extract powder. It provides 5000mg of Moringa leaves per serving. 100% natural product.LF V VG N RAW DF S MP NP AC FF GMOIn stock. Immediate delivery.
15:1 Moringa Extract in vegetable capsules. It provides 15000mg of moringa leaves per daily dose. Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.GF LF V VG DF S EF MP NP AC FF NFIn stock. Immediate delivery.
Bio moringa powder; suitable for vegans.GF V VG N O RAW NP ACIn stock. Immediate delivery.
100% organic and ecological moringa powder. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.V VG N O RAW MP NP ACIn stock. Immediate delivery.
It provides 600mg of 10:1 moringa seed extract per daily dose.GF LF V VG DF S EF MP NP AC FF NF GMOIn stock. Immediate delivery.
Moringa in vegetable capsules. It provides 1200mg of moringa leaves per daily dose.GF LF V VG DF S EF MP NP AC FF NF GMOIn stock. Immediate delivery.
700mg of Moringa extract with flavonoids and polyphenols.GF V VGIn stock. Immediate delivery.
Made from plants. With rose hip, lucuma and moringa. It provides iron and vitamin C.LF V VG N O DF EF MP NP AC FF GMOOut of stock
Moringa oleifera leaf powder from ecological agriculture. It provides vitamins and minerals.GF V VG N O MPOut of stock
Excellent product - Dolores, 07/05/2019I use moringa extract because it is a great antioxidant and a natural product. I actually purchased it as soon as I realised it has no additives at all.
Great natural remedy - Joseph, 17/04/2019I use moringa due to its natural properties for the cardiovascular system and to lower the cholesterol. The flavour is not great, it was better after mixing it with some juice though.
MORINGA OLEIFERA (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg
10/10 - Mary, 29/01/2019This product is an excellent way to take care of your health. I started using it after a surgery because I read about its properties for wound healing, but it actually has so many more!
MORINGA OLEIFERA (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg
Excellent product - Isabelle, 24/01/2019I used to drink moringa infusions due to its multiple properties. It helps to lower the cholesterol and hypertension, as well as being an excellent diuretic. But the taste is quite bad, so I started using this product, very handy!