CARNIVOR MASS - 2.5Kg
- With ANRT™ technology that recycles amino acids and minimizes ammonia
- Meat protein
- Enriched with creatine and BCAA's
- Low in fat
- Sugar-free and cholesterol-free
- With 20 times more creatine than a steak
Carnivor Mass by MuscleMeds is a revolutionary mass gainer made from beef protein of the very best quality and an excellent blend of carbohydrates of different assimilation sources known as iSPIKE™.
Carnivor Mass helps achieve gradual weight gain while providing a balance of nutritional needs in the healthiest way possible
Carnivor Mass is aimed at athletes or anyone wanting to increase their consumption of daily calories, but with the benefit of abundant nutrients in a small quantity of dood.
- Beef protein is known as one of the best proteins in the world. By processing it, the majority of fats and cholesterol associated with meat are removed, enabling users to consume high quantities of protein of unrivalled purity and quality, unlike any other product on the market.
- Includes a dose of quality carbohydrates(maltodextrin, waxy maize, amylase and gluco-amylase). Carbohydrates are the main soucre of energy for the human, which is why they are fundamental for any type of physical activity without reaching catabolism, and serve as a source of energy for all vital cellular activities.
- Carnivor Mass also includes ANRT™ technologywhich includes (glutamine-alpha-ketoglutarate), OKG (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate), AKG (alpha-ketoglutarate) and KIC (alpha-ketoisocaproate). This key ingredient allows amino acids to be again recycled towards the muscle-building pathway, and also avoids the accumulation of toxic substance in the organism such as ammonia.
- It is enriched BCAA´s, amino acids that promote a positive balance of nitrogen, increasing protein synthesis and reducing muscle catabolism, thereby improving performance during training and drastically reducing muscle fatigue.The function of these amino acids also consists in repairing and reconstructing muscles damaged by physical conditioning.