EUR 14.91


Be the first to review this product

Creatine Decanate of maximum assimilation
14.91 €
  • 60
  • 0.25 €
14.91 €
Add to Cart

  • Creatine Decanate of maximum assimilation
  • Creatine Decanate favours muscle development and increases strength.
  • Increases the production of ATP and energy during your training sessions.
  • Creatine Decanate accelerates recovery and reduces muscle pain.
  • Pre-trainer muscle volumizer.
  • Creatine Decanate includes revolutionary technology called DecaDrive™ to improve absorption.

Creatine Decanate by MuscleMeds is a nutritional supplement based on creatine monohydrate in combination with the advanced pharmaceutical delivery technology DecaDrive to create creatine decanate. Creatine is a natural substance that is found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscles (approximately 95% of the creatine supply in our body) with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of the body.

Creatine is a metabolite produced in the body that consists principally of three amino acids – methionine, arginine, and glycine. Supplements with creatine monohydrate like Creatine Decanate by MuscleMeds, are used by many athletes and bodybuilders to increase high intensity performance in their exercises, increase strength, body mass and obtain quicker muscle recovery after training.

Through Creatine Decanate technology a scientifically advanced supplement has been obtained for muscle construction and for producing maximum anabolic effect, increasing muscle power and accelerating the recovery process in an incredible manner. Creatine Decanate contains Decadrive™ technology that uses PEG and decanoate pharmaceutical compound delivery technology to help promote greater absorption in the intestine.

Nutritional Facts CREATINE DECANATE 300g

Information CREATINE DECANATE 300g
Serving's size: 1 scoop (5g)
Servings: 60
Amount per serving
Creatine Decanate™5g
Creatine Monohydrate, decanoic acid, PEG 800 and PEG 3350

How to take CREATINE DECANATE 300g:

Mix one tablespoon of Creatine Decanate with 300 ml of water, juice or with your favourite sports drink. Take once to twice a day.

Do you need more information about this product? Ask

If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.

Make your question

Question about:CREATINE DECANATE 300g

  • By submitting this form, you agree that HSNstore can contact you to inform you. We also report that these data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by
  • Reload captcha
  • Attention: Captcha is case sensitive
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: CREATINE DECANATE 300g
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
  • Reload captcha
  • Attention: Captcha is case sensitive