GLUTAMINE DECANATE 300g UNFLAVOURED
Nutritional Facts GLUTAMINE DECANATE 300g UNFLAVOURED
|Information GLUTAMINE DECANATE 300g UNFLAVOURED|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|L-glutamine, decanoic acid, PEG 8000 and PEG 3350||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take GLUTAMINE DECANATE 300g SIN SABOR // UNFLAVORED:Mix one tablespoon of Glutamine Decanate (5g) with 300 ml of water, juice or with your favourite sports drink. Take once or twice a day.
- Micronized glutamine of maximum absorption
- Increases muscle size
- Accelerates the muscle recovery process
- Favours the synthesis of proteins
- Increases the volume of muscle cells
- Maximum assimilation thanks to DecaDrive™ technology.
Glutamine Decanate by MuscleMeds is a nutritional supplement based on micronized L-Glutamine. Glutamine Decanate includes a formula of unrivalled purity scientifically backed to obtain a more powerful form of glutamine with DecaDrive delivery technology. The revolutionary
DecaDrive delivery technology involves the use of methods of administration of pharmaceutical products that used PEG compounds (such as polyethylene glycol) and decanate to promote the fusion of amino acids. Its powerful combination of key ingredients maximizes the anabolic effects and favours muscle recovery.
Principal components of Glutamine Decanate by MuscleMeds:
- Glutamine Decanate contains l-glutamine, one of the most abundant amino acids in the muscle tissue, the supply of metabolic building blocks to create other amino acids, proteins, nucleotides to form ADN and ARN, they also play a fundamental role in the production of energy. Glutamine is directly linked to the development, protection and performance of muscle cells. When we train for a long time, the amount of glutamine in our body depletes faster than the body is able to produce. This is why we must make sure the body always has a positive balance of glutamine. Glutamine is also a component of glutathione, one of the most significant and powerful antioxidants in the body, responsible for protecting the cells and tissues from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Glutamine Decanate contains PEG, a key ingredient that increases intestinal absorption and acts as a potentiator used to support solubility and the dissolution of amino acids to maximize their absorption.
- Includes Decanate, a potentiator of intestinal absorption. Increases intestinal permeability, thereby permitting greater absorption and the transport of amino acids into the blood stream. The end result is an increase in solubility, dissolution and greater cellular absorption for better and stronger use of amino acids.