Nutritional Facts ASSAULT PRE-WORKOUT 222g BLUE RASPBERRY
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ASSAULT PRE-WORKOUT 222g BLUE RASPBERRY|
|Serving size: 1 dispenser (7,4g)|
|Daily dose: 1 dispenser (7,4g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300mg||375%|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate)||36mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl)||20mg||1428%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50µg||2000%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopherol acetate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Betaine Anhydrous, Taurine, L-Glycine, anhydrous caffeine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, acidity corrector (E330 citric acid, E552 calcium silicate, malic acid), natural and artificial flavors, anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide), sweeteners (E955 sucralose, E950 potassium acesulfame), fruit juice and vegetables (colorings). This product has been made in a facility that processes other products that contain milk, egg, soy, seafood, fish, nuts, wheat and peanuts.|
How to take ASSAULT PRE-WORKOUT 222g BLUE RASPBERRY:Mix 1 service (7,4g) of the product with 240-350ml of cold water and drink 20-30 minutes before your workout. Do not exceed the amount of one service per day.
- Pre-workout formula
- Available flavours: fruit punch and blueberry
- Contains caffeine
- With Beta-Alanine, Creatine and Carnitine
What is Assault Pre-Workout?
Assault Pre-Workout by MusclePharm is a dietary pre-workout supplement made from Beta-Alanine Carnosyn®, Acetyl-L-carnitine and Creatine monohydrate.
What are the properties of Assault Pre-Workout?
The ingredients of this excellent pre-workout product help athletes or sportspeople achieve their goals.
Several studies on Beta-alanine have guaranteed the benefits provided by this substance in relation to the increase of physical performance. (1) In addition, this amino acid improves the athletes capacity when performing exercise of a certain intensity.(2)
Another component of this Muscle Pharm supplement is Creatine Monohydrate. Supplementation with Creatine helps the body to increase muscle power. (3)
The combination of these substances, with vitamins and caffeine, make up a very complete pre-workout supplement for sportspeople. All of the components will help to achieve and improve your training goals.
Who is this pre-workout supplement for?
- This nutritional supplement is ideal for all those people who want to improve and exceed their daily training goals.
1. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. ß-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
2. Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of ß-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.
3. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. eCollection 2017.