ALPHA TEST - 120 caps
Nutritional Facts ALPHA TEST - 120 caps
|Information ALPHA TEST - 120 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||7.5mg||75%|
|Fenugreek extract (50% saponins) (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seeds)||300mg||++|
|Extracto de Tribulus (como Tribulus Terrestris) (fruta y hierba entera) (45% de saponinas)||250mg||++|
|extracto de Shilajit (PrimaVie®) (50% ácido fúlvico)||100mg||++|
|Citrato de Boro (5% de suministro de Boro)||100mg||++|
|Broccoli powder (Brassica olerace)||50mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Fenugreek seed extract (as Trigonella foenum-graecum) (50% saponins), Tribulus extract (as Tribulus Terrestris) (fruit and whole herb) (45% saponins), Shilajit extract (PrimaVie®) (50% fulvic acid), Boron citrate (5% Boron supply), broccoli plant powder (as Brassica oleracea), gelatin capsule (gelatin, titanium dioxide), rice flour, anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide).|
How to take ALPHA TEST - 120 caps:Take 2 capsules with a glass of water twice a day. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period.
- Contains Zinc Gluconate (50% NRV)
- With Fenugreek seed extract
- Contains Tribulus Terrestris
- With Shilajit PrimaVie® extract (50% fulvic acid)
- With Boron citrate
- Contains Broccoli powder
What is Alpha Test?
Alpha Test by Muscletech is a dietary supplement that combines different plant extracts (Fenugreek, Tribulus Terrestris, Shilajit and Brico) and minerals (zinc and boron).
What are the properties of Alpha Test?
Zinc and Testosterone
Zinc is a mineral that performs important functions in the organism and that contributes to fertility and reproduction. According to the following study, their is a close connection between zinc levels and testosterone levels: Low seminal plasma zinc might be a significant causative factor in impairing sperm functions and its dependence on endogenous free testosterone, is observed from a positive correlation between the two. (1)
Tribulus Terrestris and Testosterone
Alpha Tests includes 250mg of Tribulus terrestres per service (2 capsules) standardized for 45% saponins.
The following review has analyzed several studies on the mechanisms involved in the beneficial effects of certain medicinal plants (including terrestrial Tribulus) on sperm abnormalities because of their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-oedematous and venotonic properties. Additionally, these plants contain precursors for the production of sperm and the increase of testosterone levels in blood. The studied plants are Chlorophytum borivilianum, Crocus sativus, Nigella sativa, Sesamum indicum, Tribulus terrestris, Mucuna pruriens and Withania somniferum. The properties are attributed to a number of phytochemical compounds that these plants contain such as saponins, phytosterols, carotenoids, volatile oxygen compounds, phenolic compounds and alkaloids, which appear to be responsible for these beneficial effects. (2)
Shilajit and Testosterone
Shilajit, is a typical plant of Ayurvedic medicine.
The following study demonstrated that taking Shilajit for 90 consecutive days produced a significant increase in total testosterone levels, free testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEAS) compared to placebo. (3)
Shilajit as an adaptogen
This review summarizes a number of research studies which indicate that shilajit exhibits antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic, immunomodulatory, and antidysipidemic properties. Animal and human studies indicate that shilajit improves spermatogenesis. In addition, data collected from animal and human studies support its use as a 'revitalizer', improving physical performance and mitigating fatigue with an increase of the production of ATP energy. The key components in shilajit that are responsible for these effects appear to be dibenzo-a-pyrones and fulvic acid and its derivatives. Several studies support the previously described effects. (4)
What to combine with Alpha Test?
Alpha Test may be combined with multiple supplements according to our personal needs.
Ideal to be combined with D-Aspartic acid, Multivitamins, Ginger extract or Ashwagandha extract.
Who is this product for?
- Product designed for athletes seeking to naturally maintain/increase their testosterone levels.
1. Kothari RP, Chaudhari AR. 'Zinc Levels in Seminal Fluid in Infertile Males and its Relation with Serum Free Testosterone.' J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 May;10(5):CC05-8. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/14393.7723. Epub 2016 May 1.
2. Tahvilzadeh M, Hajimahmoodi M, Toliyat T, Karimi M, Rahimi R.An evidence-based approach to medicinal plants for the treatment of sperm abnormalities in traditional Persian medicine.Andrologia. 2016 Oct;48(8):860-79. doi: 10.1111/and.12676.
3. Pandit S, Biswas S, Jana U, De RK, Mukhopadhyay SC, Biswas TK1. Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia. 2016 Jun;48(5):570-5. doi: 10.1111/and.12482. Epub 2015 Sep 22.
4. Stohs SJ. Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo).Phytother Res. 2014 Apr;28(4):475-9. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5018. Epub 2013 Jun 3.