- Designed for women
- Fights the most stubborn fat
- Proven to reduce BMI
- Energizing effects
- Clinically proven key ingredients
Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Max by Muscletech, designed specially for fighting women's most stubborn fat and increase energy.
1. Max! Energy Blend™ : Provides an extreme dose of anhydrous caffeine, L-Alanine, Korean ginseng and L-Serine.
- Cafffeina provokes increased lipolysis duriing physical exercise (free fatty acids are released), so that the muscles use this fat as fuel, reducing the need to use glycogen, which delays the appearance of fatigue. Caffeine also stimulates the central nervous system with psychological effects of euphoria and activation, which together with the delayed appearance of fatigue, and a reduction in the perception of intensity and difficulty of the exercise, increases the athlete's tolerance of exertion
- Ginseng is a plant that increases general vitality, stimulates and specifically tones in cases of physical and intellectual fatigue.
- Alanine is an amino acid used as a source of energy for the brain, the nervous system and the muscles. As well as its benefits as a source of natural energy, it helps to metabolize both organic acids and sugar.
- Serine is an amino acid required for the correct metabolism of fatty acids and fats.
2. Max! Fat Burnish Blend:
- Conains extract of pomegranate, a fruit identified as a super food due to its diverse benefits for the health. Consuming pomegranate as a supplement in the diet helps to eliminate toxins and increase energy levels, boosting the effects of diet and exercise.
- It also provides a dose of extract of Wakame, a great depurative, as it helps to clean the blood and purify the circulatory system while stimulating the secretion of hormones on the part of the organism, ensuring we function at a better level
3. Max! Hydroxagen®: A blend of amino acids (L-Glutamic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutathione) and Coenzyme Q10.
- Glutamic acid participates in the synthesis of proteins and interferes in the absorption of certain nutrients such as: glucose, fatty acids and minerals. Our body uses it to transport energy.
- Cysteine acts as an antioxidant, helping to burn fat and participating in the formation of muscle tissue.
- Threonine favours the metabolism of fats deposited on certain organs. It is very important for the formation of enamel on teeth, colagen and elastin and helps maintain the adequate quantity of proteins in the organism.
- Isoleucine favours the synthesis of proteins, helping with healing and repair of the muscle tissues, bones and skin. It plays an essential role in the regulation of bloood sugar.
- Glutathione acts as a powerful antioxidant and detoxifyer. It also helps reinforce the immune system.
- Coenzyme q10 is a well-known antioxidant that helps to protect us against the damage of free radicals, apart from playing a key role in the production of cellular energy.