Latest generation thermogenic agent with 7 extreme ingredients that act synergistically. Great thermogenic and lypotropic effect.
- The most advanced thermogenic agent of its type.
- Energy and mental focus
- The only weight loss formula to include Myristica and Sage Hydroxycut SX-7 by Muscletech is a powerful thermogenic agent, being deemed as of today to be the most advanced. It incorporates a synergic combination of 7 extreme ingredients for the effective elimination of fat:
- Myristica fragrans, is the nutmeg seed that contains a powerful compound called Myristicin, which contributes to the unique sensorial experience, sharpening the senses.
- Salvia officinalis, boosts the effect described above, leading to mental clarity and energy, despite the calorific reduction in the diet.
- Caffeine, compound that has been studied and clinically proven to be an activator of thermogenesis, increasing energy, and improving focus and cognitive capabilities.
- Green coffee, high antioxidant power, diuretic and thermogenic effect. Promotes the post-prandial regulation of glycaemia after eating, and minimizes the accumulation of fats.
- Green Tea, a great source of polyphenols, such as EGCG, demonstrating its effectiveness when it comes to mobilizing fatty acids whilst also playing an antioxidant role.
- Cocoa theobromine, extract of cocoa seed that acts synergistically with caffeine, improving thermogenic and lipotropic effects, as well as having appetite suppressant connotations.
- ALA (alpha lipoic acid), is a fatty acid the function of which is to help with the regulation and stabilization of glycaemia, as well as being considered to be the greatest antioxidant.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.