MUSCLE BUILDER - 30 caps
Nutritional Facts MUSCLE BUILDER - 30 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MUSCLE BUILDER - 30 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Peak-ATP® (Adenosina 5' Trifosfato disódico)||400mg|
|Ingredients: Adenosine-5'-triphosphate disodium, thickeners [microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule (gelatin, colourant [titanium dioxide], anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).|
How to take MUSCLE BUILDER - 30 caps:Take 1 capsule with a glass of water 30 to 45 minutes before exercising.
- 400mg Adenosine-5'-triphosphate Disodium per capsule
- Top sales in America
- 30 capsules per container
- Ideal to take before training
What is Muscle Builder?
Muscle Builder by Muscletech, is a supplement made of Adenosine-5'-triphosphate Disodium, an essential nucleotide in the production of cellular energy.
What are the properties of Muscle Builder?
Each capsule provides 400mg of Adenosine-5'-triphosphate Disodium. According to the following study 'ATP supplementation has proven to increase power, strength, lean body mass and blood flow in trained athletes. The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of ATP supplementation on the post-workout levels of ATP, on muscle activation and on excitability and power after repeated sessions of sprints.'
The study concludes that 'Oral administration of Adenosine-5'-triphosphate Disodium, prevents the decrease of ATP and its metabolites which is induced by physical activity, as well as increasing maximum power and musckle excitability. This may be beneficial for athletes that require High Intensity Interval TRaining (HIIT).'. (1)
What to combine with Muscle Builder?
Muscle Builder can be combined with multiple products according to individual needs. Ideal to be combined with a pre-workout supplement, such as caffeine, creatine, citrulline, arginine, beta-alanine, branched chain amino acids, etc. After a workout it is ideal to consume post-workout products that contain proteins and carbohydrates.
Who is this product for?
- Athletes and active people.
1. Purpura M, Rathmacher JA, Sharp MH, Lowery RP, Shields KA, Part. JM, Wilson JM, Jäger R. Oral Adenosine-5'-triphosphate (ATP) Administration Increases Postexercise ATP Levels, Muscle Excitability, and Athletic Performance Following a Repeated Sprint Bout. J Am Coll Nutr. 2017 Mar-Abril; 36 (3): 177-183. Doi: 10.1080 / 07315724.2016.1246989. Epub 2017 Jan 12.