PLATINUM 100% CASEIN
Nutritional Facts PLATINUM 100% CASEIN 817g VANILLA ICE CREAM
|Information PLATINUM 100% CASEIN 817g VANILLA ICE CREAM|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 27|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||5g||3%|
|of which sugars||1g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: Micellar casein protein, natural and artificial flavors, salt, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, sucralose, gum mixture (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), acesulfame potassium.|
How to take PLATINUM 100% CASEIN 817g VANILLA ICE CREAM:As a food supplement, mix 1 dispenser with 180ml of cold water or skimmed milk in a glass or mixer. Take between meals and before and after exercise.
- Milk whey protein isolate and Peptides of Milk Whey Protein
- 25g Protein
- 5,5g BCAAs
- 4g Glutamine
- Quick and easy dissolution. Excellent flavour.
Platinum 100% Whey by Muscletech belongs to a new range of proteins, Essential Series, which incorporates high quality and high purity proteins. Platinum 100% Whey unlike other types of proteins from other manufacturers uses a cold microfiltration process resulting in an excellent product, avoiding the degradation of protein fractions.
One of the notable points of this protein is its ease in terms of solubility, due in good part to the quality of the material obtained in its manufacture. Platinum 100% Whey provides a notable quantity of proteins per serving, as well as a total of 5,5g of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) and Glutamine and precursors of same (4g). Within its aminogram are 11,6g of EAAs (essential amino acids), in other words, amino acids that should be included in our diet.
This is why taking Platinum 100% Whey before training and after same will guarantee the provision to our organism of the material necessary for ensuring optimal recovery, minimal degradation of muscle mass and kick-starting regeneration systems and the construction of new muscle tissues. With Platinum 100% Whey we keep the protein fractions intact, thereby achieving a protein of high biological value (BV), translating into an element of high anabolic power.
Within this complex are:
- Beta-lactoglobulin: high content of EEAs and BCAAs, key factors for recovery, as well as ensuring better absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Alfa-lactalbumin: rich source of tryptophan
- Immunoglobulins: rich source of glutamine, related to recovery following stressful physical exercise.
- Lactoperoxidase: maintains enzymatic properties
- Glycomacropeptide: boosts concentrations of amino acids in plasma
- Bovine albumin whey: important profile of amino acids for muscle development Platinum 100% Whey responds to the requirements of demanding athletes, seeking a product of authentic quality for improving their physical condition, reducing recovery time between sessions, and representing an ally for growth and the creation of muscle mass.