PLATINUM 100% ISO-WHEY
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey of Muscletech is a nutritional supplement made of microfiltered pure whey protein, free from fat and lactose.
Platino 100% Iso-Whey delivers the main bioactive protein fractions in the organism. Many of the microfiltered whey protein formulas have gone through manufacturing processes such as heating, strong acids or salts to isolate the whey protein.
Unfortunately, such processes cause the protein to denature and lose great part of its bioactive fractions. Platinum Iso-Whey has been extracted from a special microfiltration process that preserves all the bioactive agents.
This formula is so pure that it's instantly mixed in a shaker or in a cup with a spoon.
Platinum 100% Iso Whey has not neglected favlour, such important factor in this case, as it's a product that has to be taken every day. Maybe you should give it a try, Platinum 100% Iso Whey's flavours are really accomplished and delicious. The tastier, the easier!
Main benefits of bioactive fractions in Platinum 100% ISO-WHEY
- Beta-lactoglobulin - Great supply of essential branched-chain amino-acids (BCAA), really important for muscle recovery after training.
- Alpha-lactalbumin - This fraction is a great source of essential amino-acids, especially tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptides - According to research this fraction can support global concentrations of serum amino-acids. What's more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of branched-chain amino-acids, isoleucine and valine, which, together with leucine, are fundamental for muscle growth and metabolism.
- Immunoglobulins - These fractions are rich in the amino-acid glutamine, which supports muscle recovery in response to intensive workouts.
- Bovine serum albumin -This fraction is a large globular protein with a good profile of essential amino-acids that support muscle growth.
- Lactoperoxidase - This fraction has enzymatic properties, helping hydrogen peroxide breakdown and extend milk proteins longevity.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (32g)|
|Servings per container: 26|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|