VAPORX5 NEXT GEN 30 SERV FRUIT PUNCH BLAST
- Pre-workout formula
- Creatine monohydrate and Taurine
- It has Beta-Alanine and Citrulline
- With group B vitamins
- It contains anhydrous caffeine (190mg/8g)
What is Vapor X5 Next Gen?
Vapor X5 Next Gen by Muscletech is an energizing formula to take just before training.
It contains key ingredients such as creatine monohydrate, caffeine, beta-alanine, Taurine, or Citrulline, among others.
What are the properties of Vapor X5 Next Gen?
Each scoop of Vapor X5 Next Gen provides 1.5g of creatine monohydrate.
Creatine is a very important ingredient for sportspeople. It was proven that it has positive effects on muscle power after carrying out a study on young athletes and creatine monohydrate supplementation. (1)
Another ingredient that should not be missing from a pre-workout formula is beta-alanine.
Those supplements with Beta-Alanine could help to delay the onset of tiredness in muscle contractions, which means that it could enhance the physical performance. (2)
Beta-alanine can increase the in muscle carnosine content and improve the ability to perform high intensity workouts. (3)
This formula also includes anhydrous caffeine. Caffeine increases the energy, it significantly improves the physical performance and increases the ability to concentrate. (4)
Vapor X5 Next Gen also has other key ingredient for athletes, like group B vitamins, L-theanine, Taurine, Citrulline, Cocoa extract, and Choline.
How can we combine Vapor X5 Next Gen?
Vapor X5 Next Gen can be combined with a lot of supplements. You just have to keep in mind that it has caffeine (190mg/8g), so you should avoid any product that has additional caffeine. After the workout, it would be ideal to drink a shake rich in proteins and high GI carbohydrates.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Athletes and active people.
1. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. eCollection 2017.
2. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. ß-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
3. Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of ß-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.
4.Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (8g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (16g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao L.)||200mg|
|Extracto de Galanga (Alpinia officinarum) (tallo y raíz)||100mg|