MUTANT TEST - 180 caps
- With vitamins and minerals
- With patented ingredients
- Plant extracts
- Take 6 capsules a day
What is Mutant Test?
Mutant Test by Mutant is a food supplement in capsules made from Testosurge®, MacaTest™, BioPerine®, vitamin D and Zinc.
What are the properties of Mutant Test?
Some of the active ingredients from this supplement are:
- MacaTest™: Maca root extract (Lepidium meyenii). The main feature from the Maca plant extract is that it can improve the performance and increase the libido of athletes. This was proven in a study performed by the School of Psychology and Exercise Science from Newcastle, in the United Kingdom. (1)
- Testosurge®: Fenugreek seed extract. Fenugreek or the Trigonella foenum-graecum plant has many properties such as reducing the metabolic disorders and buffering the oxidative damage. It is an antioxidant and it relieves physical pain while helping us lose fat, to name a few. (2)
- BioPerine®: The black pepper fruit extract equals a 95% of piperine, a substance that is located in the external layer of black pepper and which provides important benefits. Several studies have assessed the beneficial effects of piperine in human beings. One of them concluded that: 'Piperine stimulates the digestive enzymes from the pancreas, improves the digestion and shortens the food transit through the gastrointestinal system. Moreover, it buffers oxidative damage'. (3)
- Zinc: It is a fundamental trace element for the body. Its main feature is that zinc helps to preserve the blood testosterone levels.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- All those athletes and active people who do exercise frequently.
1. Stone M1, Ibarra A, Roller M, Zangara A, Stevenson E. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.09.012. Epub 2009 Sep 23.
2. Ahmad A, Alghamdi SS, Mahmood K, Afzal M. Fenugreek a multipurpose crop: Potentialities and improvements. Saudi J Biol Sci. 2016 Mar;23(2):300-10. doi: 10.1016/j.sjbs.2015.09.015. Epub 2015 Sep 14.
3. Srinivasan K. Black pepper and its pungent principle-piperine: a review of diverse physiological effects. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2007;47(8):735-48.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 6 capsules|
|Daily dose: 6 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol)||20µg||400%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||12mg||857%|
|Magnesium (bisglycinate and oxide)||210mg||56%|
|Zinc (aspartate and bisglycinate)||25mg||250%|
|Mutant® Test plant blend||3815mg||++|
|Premium fenugreek complex||1500mg||++|
|[fenugreek seed extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) [(50% saponins) (1000mg), Testosurge® 38:1 extract concentrate (80% saponins including grecunin, protodioscin) (500mg)]||++|
|Oat hay (Avena sativa)||200mg||++|
|Maca (Lepidium spp.) (Root)||125mg||++|
|Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon L.)||125mg||++|
|Eleuthero root extract (28:1)||60mg||++|
|[nettle root (Urtica dioica) (150mg), damiana leaves (Turnera difusa) (50mg), hesperetin (50mg), knotweed extract (Polygonum cuspidatum) (50% trans-resveratrol) (40mg), turmeric root extract (Curcuma longa) (90% curcuminoids) (10mg)]||++|
|BioPerine® [black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (98% piperine)]||5mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|