ACAI BERRY DIET by Natrol is a product based on Acai berries, which is a purple fruit with interesting antioxidant properties amongst others, known to be one of the main foods of some Amazonian tribes.
In addition to Acai, other compounds have been added to the formula, such as green tea, chromium, etc..., thereby increasing the antioxidant power and facilitating faster weight loss. Studies undertaken have shown that ACAI BERRY DIET is one of the most nutritional and powerful supplements on the market.
Of note in ACAI BERRY DIET is the presence of Chromium. Chromium considerably reduces the appetite and also helps to grow muscle whilst reducing fats in general. If combined with exercise and on a calorie controlled diet, the results will be incredible. It is also used to treat obesity, diabetes and ageing. It is very effective also for reducing total cholesterol and low density cholesterol (LDL or bad cholesterol).
Properties of ACAI BERRY DIET
- Antioxidant: of note with the ACAI BERRY DIET is its high antioxidant power. It protects the cells and neutralises the action of the much feared free radicals responsible for cellular ageing.
- Energy: will provide you with great vitality and endurance.
- Blood tonic: helps to purify our body.
- Boosts defences: boosts the immune system by combating bacteria and viruses.
- Cholesterol: reduces levels of bad cholesterol in the blood. It high content in fibre, antioxidants and fatty acids prevent the absorption of fats, preventing them from oxidizing and converting into cholesterol. Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Constipation: Its high content in fibre helps to prevent constipation problems.
- Nervous system: helps anxious people keep their nervous system healthy thanks to its fatty acids.
- Nutrition (protein supply): contains 16 amino acids, so is recommended for those seeking a high protein intake.
- Remineralizes: contains a great variety of minerals such as Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium and a high level of Potassium. It is also rich in vitamins (E, C, B). Ideal for people who suffer from anaemia, fatigue, etc.
- Rich in fatty acids: contains Omega 3, Omega 6 (GLA) and Omega 9.