- 3 billion live probiotics.
- Helps to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
Taking Acidophilus daily can:
- Help to maintain a positive balance of good bacteria in the digestive system.
- Promotes digestive health.
- Helps improve lactose intolerance.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a bacteria of those known to be beneficial for human beings (probiotics). We can find this bacteria in the intestine by protecting us from the harmful effect of other micro-organisms.
They help the production of niacin, folic acid and vitamin B6. Recent studies verify that Acidophilus help to de-conjugate and separate amino acids on the part of the biliary acids.