- Alpha Lipoic Acid by Natrol is the universal antioxidant.
- Fights ageing.
- Rejuvenates the cells in the entire body.
- Sustained release formula (TR = Time Release).
The structure of Alpha Lipoic Acid (AAL) enriches you with unique properties:
- It can act in lipo and hydrosoluble environments, protecting your body against oxidative stress.
- Increases the action and renewal of other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- It attaches with free ions to form chelates.
- It helps to Group B vitamins to produce energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates in food.
Due to all of this, Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the most effective antioxidants there are for fighting free radicals.
The function of antioxidants in our body is to neutralize free radicals produced as a result of cellular oxidation. If there are a controlled and limited number of these elements it can be beneficial for the organism as they can be capable of eliminating pathegenic micro-organisms. As soon aas the number of free radicals increases and destabilizes, they can produce negative results such as disorders of the nervous system and other very serious illnesses (tumours, diabetes, cardiovascular problems and dgenerative diseases).