B-COMPLEX FAST DISSOLVE COCONUT - 90 tabs
Nutritional Facts B-COMPLEX FAST DISSOLVE COCONUT - 90 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information B-COMPLEX FAST DISSOLVE COCONUT - 90 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Daily dose: 3 comprimidos|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||0,50mg||33%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0,57mg||40,71%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||3,33mg||17%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0,67mg||47,86%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||10µg||400%|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)||1,67mg||17%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Sweetener: Xylitol E 967, aromas (coconut), Emulsifier: E 466 Cellulose gum, stabilizer: E1201 Polivinilpirrodilona, anti-caking agents: Magnesium stearate E572, E551 Silica, Bulking agent: E459 Maltodextrin, Dextrose.|
How to take B-COMPLEX FAST DISSOLVE COCONUT - 90 tabs:As a food supplement, take 1 tablet in the morning, and 2 tablets in the afternoon. Allow the table to dissolve in the mouth. Water is not required.
B-Complex by Natrol provides the B complex vitamin in convenient tablets with a fast dissolve system in the mouth. While delivering to your body a cascade of essential nutrients, you can enjoy the coconut flavour of this energizing tablet.
B complex vitamins play the following roles within the body, amongst others:
- Cardiovascular support and support for the nervous and immune system.
- Promotes energy and the optimal state of the metabolic system.
- Support for tissue health, such as skin and hair.
The vitamins included in the B-Complex are:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): is a co-enzyme needed to obtain energy in the form of glucose from carbohydrates. Support for the correct working order of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): a co-enzyme that intervenes in the synthesis of fatty acids and cellular oxygenation. Support for corneal health.
- Niacin (Niacinamide): is an essential co-enzyme for the health of the skin, the tongue and the digestive system. Intervenes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): a co-enzyme that facilitates the release of liver and muscle glycogen. Intervenes in the synthesis of red blood cells and other essential hormones.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): needed for the formation of haemoglobin, and therefore for the correct working order of the nervous system.
- Biotin: this is a co-enzyme that participates in the production of fatty acids and in the degradation of carbohydrates and fats to regulate body temperature and also obtain energy. Boosts skin and hair health.
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate): participates in the synthesis of haemoglobin, metabolism of macro-nutrients, formation of iron, while reducing cholesterol and of great importance to digestive processes.
To complete this vitamin supply, powdered coconut extract has been added, which acts synergistically to benefit the body, such as by reducing LDL cholesterol, improving energy levels and increasing satiety.