BIOTIN is a B complex vitamin that provides nutritional support for hair and nail Health, as well as for the production of energy. BIOTIN favours strong and shiny hair.
Lack of BIOTIN in the body can mean that certain enzymes do not become activated and work correctly, which can cause a large number of metabolic disorders and problems.
Functions of BIOTIN:
- Plays an important role in the correct assimilation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Intervenes in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- Participates in the formation of haemoglobin.
- Participates in cellular processes at genetic level.
- Keeps nails, skin and hair healthy (prevents hair loss)
- Regulates blood sugar levels.