BIOTIN 10000mcg - 100 tabs
Nutritional Facts BIOTIN 10000mcg - 100 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information BIOTIN 10000mcg - 100 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Daily dose: 1 comprimido|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Calcium (Calcium phosphate dibasic)||66mg||8,25%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Emulsifiers: E460 cellulose and cellulose gum, E461 Methylcellulose, anticaking agents: E570 stearic acid, silicon dioxide E551, E572 Magnesium stearate, stabilizer: E422 Glycerin.|
How to take BIOTIN 10000mcg - 100 tabs:As a food supplement, take 1 tablet a day with food. For better results, allow the table to dissolve in the mouth. Water is not required.
BIOTIN is a B complex vitamin that provides nutritional support for hair and nail Health, as well as for the production of energy. BIOTIN favours strong and shiny hair.
Lack of BIOTIN in the body can mean that certain enzymes do not become activated and work correctly, which can cause a large number of metabolic disorders and problems.
Functions of BIOTIN:
- Plays an important role in the correct assimilation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Intervenes in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- Participates in the formation of haemoglobin.
- Participates in cellular processes at genetic level.
- Keeps nails, skin and hair healthy (prevents hair loss)
- Regulates blood sugar levels.