BIOTIN 1000mcg - 100 tabs
Nutritional Facts BIOTIN 1000mcg - 100 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information BIOTIN 1000mcg - 100 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Daily dose: 1 comprimido|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Calcium (Calcium phosphate dibasic)||46mg||5,75%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Emulsifiers: E460 cellulose, cellulose gum E 466, E461 Methyl cellulose, Anti-caking agent: stearic acid E570, E551 Silica, Magnesium Stearate E572, stabilizer: E450vi dicalcium phosphate, E422 Glycerin.|
How to take BIOTIN 1000mcg - 100 tabs:As a food supplement, take 1 tablet a day with food.
BIOTIN is a B complex vitamin that provides nutritional support for hair and nail Health, as well as energy production. BIOTIN favours strong and shiny hair.
Lack of BIOTIN in the body can mean that certain enzymes do not activate or function correctly, which could lead to a large number of metabolic disorders and problems.
Funtions of BIOTIN:
- Plays an important role in the correct assimilation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Intervenes in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- Participates in the formation of haemoglobin.
- Participates in cellular processes at genetic level.
- Maintains healthy nails, skin and hair (prevents hair loss).
- Regulates blood sugar levels.