BIOTIN is a B complex vitamin that provides nutritional support for hair and nail Health, as well as energy production. BIOTIN favours strong and shiny hair.
Lack of BIOTIN in the body can mean that certain enzymes do not activate or function correctly, which could lead to a large number of metabolic disorders and problems.
Funtions of BIOTIN:
- Plays an important role in the correct assimilation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Intervenes in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- Participates in the formation of haemoglobin.
- Participates in cellular processes at genetic level.
- Maintains healthy nails, skin and hair (prevents hair loss).
- Regulates blood sugar levels.