- Increases energy
- Contains caffeine
- Delicious mandarin flavour
EnerG by Natrol is a dietary supplement that includes a unique blend of ingredients amongst which we can find natural herbs and citamins to help increase your energy levels.
By taking just 2 tablets of EnerG a day, you will be able to obtain all the benefits of taurine, Panax ginseng, guarana, caffeine, inositol, glucuronolactone, vitamin C and group B vitamins to support your active and healthy lifestyle.
Principal ingredients of EnerG:
- Taurine: Taurine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the muscle after glutamine. Among its functions is that of acting as neurotransmitter for the central nervous system to transmit messages between the neurones and coordinate their activity. As well as being a great antioxidant, it also helps eliminate lactic acid, responsible for fatigue from physical exercise.
- Panax Ginseng: In the root of Panax ginseng there are a series of active principles called ginsenosides, substances that provide this plant with its characteristics phytotherapeutic and dietary benefits. Ginseng improves resistance to situations of stress, increasing sexual capacity, sensations of vitality and both physical and mental performance.
- Guarana: Is a powerful energizer, helping with concentration, helping to reduce stress and improve fat-burning, permitting great weight loss for those following a diet.
- Inositol: Inositol,also known as myoinositol, is deemed to be a fundamental part of the vitamin B complex. One of its principal and most important functions consists of helping to maintain the good condition of the nerve cells, as well as also being responsible for the creation of neurotransmitters.
- Glucoronolactone: This ingredient produces improvements in performance and reduces fatigue, thanks to its capacity to eliminate toxins.
- Encapfeine™: A form of caffeine that is very quickly assimilated and which contains approximately the same amount of caffeine as one to two cups of coffee. As well as increasing energy and alertness, caffeine can improve brain function.
- Vitamin C: As well as reinforcing the immune system, this vitamin also works as an antioxidant, and can protect the organism from so-called free radicals, which accelerate ageing and are linked to a large number of diseases.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose. It is needed for the healthy operation of the nervous system, for the health of the skin, hair and eyes to carry out the synthesis of RNA and DNA amongst many other functions.