L-Arginine is an amino acid that forms part of the proteins. It is of vital importance in its isolated form as it fulfils numerous functions. Due to the role that L-Arginine plays as a vasodilator, has the ability to improve sexual desire in men and boost the male erection.
Diverse studies show that 3000mg of Arginine is the optimal amount to support vascular health and associated with Erectile Function.
Properties of L-Arginine:
- The amount of 3000mg boosts sexual desire and arousal in men.
- L-Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which causes dilation of the blood vessels, thereby improving circulation. It stimulates the immune function by increasing the number of leucocytes.
- It is involved in the synthesis of creatine, polyamines and in the DNA.
- It lowers cholesterol. Increases the production of the growth hormone.
- Contributes to a reduction in body fat.
- Promotes the immune function.
- Support muscle metabolism.
- Improves the synthesis of proteins.
- Increases muscle strength and power.
This product has been enriched with Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid which will help you to boost your energy levels.
Nutritional Facts L-ARGININE 1000mg - 50 tabs
|Information L-ARGININE 1000mg - 50 tabs|
|Serving's size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Emulsifiers: E460 Cellulose, Hypromellose E464, Anti-caking agent: stearic acid E570, E551 Silica, Magnesium Stearate E572, stabilizer: E422 Glycerin|
How to take L-ARGININE 1000mg - 50 tabs:As a food supplement, take 1 tablet a day with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.