0.99 €Save 0.99 €
3.96 €Save 3.96 €
My Favourite Vitamin E-400IU by Natrol is a Vitamin E product, the most important antioxidant for the human being and the first defence against lipidic peroxidation. Vitamin E plays a key role in the protection of cells against the oxidation caused by free radicals.
Vitamin E regenerates the antioxidant capacity of Vitamin C. To achieve these benefits it is necessary to consume larger doses than can be ingested in the regular diet.
Vitamin E also acts on the following systems:
- Nervous System: prevents the destruction of myelin sheaths, which prevents us from developing degenerative brain diseases.
- Cardiovascular system: prevents oxidation of the good or LDL cholesterol, thereby protecting the vascular endothelium and reducing the risk of suffering from cardiovascular disease.
- Muscle system: helps to repair the muscle tissues and helps us prevent injuries.
My Favourite Vitamin E-400IU by Natrol is indicated for/to:
- Use as antioxidant protection.
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevent cellular ageing.
- Prevent degenerative brain disease.
- Help with muscle recovery.
Nutritional Facts MY FAVORITE VITAMIN E-400IU - 90 softgels
|Information MY FAVORITE VITAMIN E-400IU - 90 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol)||266,7mg||2222,2%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, water.|
How to take MY FAVORITE VITAMIN E-400IU - 90 softgels:As a food supplement, take 1 softgel a day with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.