BIO BUCKWHEAT FLAKES - 250g
- 100% Buckwheat Flakes
- Organic Product
- Source of fiber
What is Bio Buckwheat Flakes?
Bio Buckwheat Flakes by NaturGreen is 100% buckwheat from ecological agriculture.
It is a source of fiber, since it provides 5.6g per 100g of product.
It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians and it does not have gluten.
How can we take Bio Buckwheat Flakes?
You can add Bio Buckwheat Flakes to your yogurt, vegetable drink, or stews. You can also make an appetizing gruel with buckwheat flakes.
- 60g buckwheat flakes
- 1 banana
- 1 spoonful of Almond Butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Put one glass and a half of water in a pot, add the buckwheat flakes and salt when it starts to boil, and stir.
- Put it away from the heat when it starts to boil and the flakes have a creamy texture.
- Add the almond butter and the cinnamon.
- Slice the banana and decorate.
- Ready to eat.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.4g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|