A&D 10000/400IU - 100 softgels
- Contains 100 Vitamin A and Vitamin D softgels
- GMP Certified (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Take 1 softgel a day
- Each service provides the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of Vitamin A and D
What is A&D?
A&D by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement of Vitamin A and Vitamin D in softgel pearls.
The recommended dose is to take 1 pearl daily with a main meal.
Properties of A&D
This supplement contains two fundamental vitamins for human health: Vitamin A and Vitamin D.
Vitamina A, also known as retinol, is an essential vitamin for our organism and can be found in foods as in tubers, carrots and liver. The main properties and benefits of Vitamin A are:
- Helps normal iron metabolism
- Contributes to maintaining mucous membranes in normal condition
- Helps protect skin and sight
- Supports immune system
- Has a role in the cellular specialisation process
We can define Vitamin D3 as a superior form of vitamin D, thanks to its higher efficacy and effect on human health. This supplement´s source of vitamin D3 is lanolin, which is also known as wool wax. It is suitable for vegetarians since no harm is done to the animal at source, it is simply sheared.
Among the functions of vitamin D, we can highlight:
- Contributes to the normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Contributes to normal levels of calcium in the blood.
- Helps maintain bones and teeth in normal conditions
- Contributes to maintaining normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Plays a role in the process of cell division
- Reduces the probability of tumbles caused by postural imbalance and muscle weakness, which is a risk factor for bone fractures especially in men and women over 60
- It´s fundamental for normal growth and bone development in children
- Contributes to normal immune system function in children
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people
- Elderly people
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||5500µg||687%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (from lanolin)||10µg||200%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|