ALOE SOOTHING GEL AFTER SUN RELIEF - 236 ml
Recommended Use ALOE SOOTHING GEL AFTER SUN RELIEF - 236 ml:Apply the gel on the skin as necessary. It can be applied on sunburn to soothe the irritation or on skin that has been injured or damaged by diverse environmental factors. Re-apply as necessary.
Aloe Soothing Gel After Sun is a cooling and revitalising formula which includes organic extract of Aloe Vera and cucumber extract to help naturally restore healthy cells in the skin.
The principal components of Aloe Soothing Gel and its properties:
- Aloe Vera: Is a plant that includes antiseptic, bactericide and skin regenerating properties. Its ability to regenerate skin cells is due to its power to increase the blood flow to the area in which it is applied as increase blood flow in the area favours cellular renewal.
- Extract of cucumber: Softens and hydrates the skin to restore smoothness and freshness lost by the skin through exposure to diverse environmental factors or due to the natural degradation of the organism in the light of the action of free radicals. It is an ingredient very much indicated for skin that has suffered as a consequence of lengthy exposure to solar radiation.
- Allantoin: The main effect of this ingredient is that of stimulating cellular proliferation, reconstructing damaged tissue and preventing skin lesions. It favours the disappearance of irritating skin conditions thanks to its soothing action.
- L-Arginine: This amino acid accelerates cicatrisation of wounds, if used topically it stimulates the production of collagen, responsible for giving the skin firmness.
- Vitamin E: Is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage caused by unstable substances called free radicals that are one of the causes of the degenerative process observed with ageing.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B-5): This ingredient penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin to hydrate them. Due to its moisturising properties and its ability to be deeply absorbed into the skin, it is very effective in treating skin irritation and mild skin disorders such as sunburn or dryness.