ASHWAGANDHA 450mg - 90 veg caps
Nutritional Facts ASHWAGANDHA 450mg - 90 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ASHWAGANDHA 450mg - 90 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto de Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)(raíz) (estandarizado 2,5% withanólidos-11mg)||450mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Emulsifier (E460 cellulose), rice flour, anti-caking agent [E570 stearic acid (vegetable source)]|
How to take ASHWAGANDHA 450mg - 90 veg caps//4603:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 veg capsule 2 or 3 times a day.
- Supports immune system health
- Relieves stress and symptoms of depression
- It acts as a natural energizer
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Promotes hormonal balance
What is Ashwagandha 450mg?
Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) by Now Foods is a food supplement that helps revitalize body and mind. The Ashwaganda exotic herb comes from Southeast Asia and India.
It is often called the 'Indian ginseng' as it enhances the body's ability to maintain physical effort and helps the body to relieve fatigue, insomnia and stress.
In fact Ashwaganda properties were compared clinically with drugs commonly used to treat depression and anxiety. Ashwagandha is rich in phytochemicals such as withananine, choline trapino, and alkaloids.
Ashwagandha helps boost the immune system and has powerful antioxidant properties to scavenge free radicals, molecules that are directly linked to ageing process and many diseases.
It also has anti-inflamatory properties, so can be prescribed to improve certain conditions such as arthritis. Other of the most interesting effects of Ashwagandha is its anabolic action. This plant helps regulate testosterone levels naturally and reduce levels of cortisol.
Who can benefit from Ashwagandha 450mg?
- Athletes who need a hormonal balance to promote recovery and muscle growth.
- Beneficial for stressed people with busy lives looking for a natural method to relax.
- People with low energy levels seeking to increase their vitality and boost the immune system.
- Beneficial to increase libido in both men and women.