- Favours bone health
- Includes magnesium and vitamin D
- Highly bioavailable calcium
- Vegetarian formula
Calcium Citrate Caps by Now Foods is a food supplement that supplies an optimal dose of high assimilation calcium. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Total corporal calcium is approximately 1200g, which is the equivalent of saying that it represents 1,5-2% of our body weight. In fact, almost 99% of calcium is found in bone tissue and the remaining 1% is distributed throughout the blood, interstitial fluids and muscle cells.
A lack of calcium considerably contributes to the development of osteoporosis. Many studies have been published that indicate that an inadequate consumption of calcium during ones life is linked to a reduction in bone density and with a high rate of fractures. National polls on nutrition reveal that most people do not take enough calcium to ensure that their bones grow and remain healthy.
This is why it is essential to maintain a healthy diet and add a food supplement such as Calcium Citrate to our diet. Calcium Citrate is also enriched with some minerals (such as amino acid chelates), essential for maintaining bone health such as Magnesium, Copper, Manganese and Zinc and vitamin D (as ergocalciferol).
Nutritional Facts CALCIUM CITRATE CAPS - 120 veg caps
|Information CALCIUM CITRATE CAPS - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 3 capsules|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol)||18,75mcg||375|
|Calcio (como citrato)||450mg||56,25|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||225mg||60|
|Zinc (amino acid chelate)||11mg||110|
|Copper (amino acid chelate)||0.75mg||75|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate)||4mg||200|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Emulsifier E460 cellulose, calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, cellulose Emulsifier E460, E304 antioxidant ascorbyl palmitate, zinc amino acid chelate, E551 Silica Anti-caking agent, copper amino acid chelate, ergocalciferol (vegetarian source).|
How to take CALCIUM CITRATE CAPS - 120 veg caps:As a food supplement, take 3 capsules a day, preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.