- Blend of probiotic strains
- It provides 10 Billion CFU per serving
- Vegetable capsules
What is Clinical GL Probiotic?
Clinical GL Probiotic by Now Foods is a food supplements in vegetable capsules made from a combination of probiotic strains.
What is Clinical GL Probiotic made of?
Clinical GL Probiotic is made up of a blend of probiotic bacteria:
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
- Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)
- Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum/Bifidobacterium lactis (Bb-02)
How to take Clinical GL Probiotic?
It is advisable to take 1-2 vegetable capsules, once or twice a day. For instance, take one with breakfast and another with dinner.