EGCg GREEN TEA EXTRACT 400mg - 90 veg caps
- 400mg of Green Tea extract
- 80% of catchins
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
What is EGCg by Now Foods?
EGCg by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement of green tea extract in vegetable capsules.
The recommended dose is to take 1 vegetable capsule a day with a main meal.
¿Cuáles son las propiedades de EGCg?
The Green Tea plant, Camellia Sinensis, is a well known for its active principles that contribute to human health. It´s polyphenols known as catechins, contain catechin epigallocatechin gallates (EGCG) what are more active.
Daily ingest of Green Tea with doses of EGCG between 100 and 460 mg/day has shown to have great effectiveness on body fat and body weight reduction over periods of 12 or more weeks. (1)
Green tea supplementation is also known to have antioxidant effects. (2)
This supplement contains a high count of EGCG therefore meets expectations to reach its positive properties.
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes on cutting phase
- People who wish to include an extra dose of green tea to their diet
1. Vázquez Cisneros LC, López-Uriarte P, López-Espinoza A, Navarro Meza M, Espinoza-Gallardo AC, Guzmán Aburto MB. Effects of green tea and its epigallocatechin (EGCG) content on body weight and fat mass in humans: a systematic review. Nutr Hosp. 2017 Jun 5;34(3):731-737. doi: 10.20960/nh.753.
2. SARAH C. FORESTER and JOSHUA D. LAMBERT. Antioxidant effects of green tea. Published online 2011 May 2. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000641
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis)||50mg|
|Extracto de Té verde (Camellia sinensis) (hoja) (extracto estandarizado) [min. 80% de catequinas y 50% de EGCg (galato de epigalocatequina) (200mg)] (hasta 4 mg de cafeína natural)||400mg|