ENERGY - 90 veg caps
- Group B vitamins and vitamin E
- Blend of minerals
- Plant extracts
- It contains 62mg of caffeine per serving
- 2 capsules per serving
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
What is Energy?
Energy by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement made of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts (like Ginseng, Green tea, Guarana, Rhodiola, etc.), Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Coenzyme Q10.
What are the properties of Energy?
Energy helps to meet the NRV of vitamin E, group B vitamins, Iodide, Chromium, and Potassium.
It includes a blend of plants:
- Green Tea
- Panax Ginseng
- Siberian Ginseng
- Gotu Kola
- Yerba Mate
It contains caffeine that is naturally present in the Mate, Guarana, and Green tea extracts. Approximately 62mg of caffeine per serving (2 capsules).
There is scientific evidence about the beneficial effects of consuming caffeine for a series of physiological systems. (1)
The consumption of a moderate amount of caffeine:
- Increases the availability of energy.
- Increases the daily use of energy.
- Reduces the fatigue.
- Reduces the feeling of effort associated with physical activity.
- Improves the physical performance.
- Enhances the cognitive performance and neuromuscular coordination.
- Enhances the alertness and energizes.
- Increases the precision when reacting.
- Increases the ability to concentrate and focus the attention.
- Improves the short-term memory.
How can we combine Energy?
Energy can be combined with many nutritional supplements. We just have to make sure that the combining product does not have additional caffeine.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Athletes and active people.
- People with a lot of physical or psychic work.
1. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||10.05µg||0.087%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (from thiamine HCl)||8mg||727%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||10mg||714%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||25mg||156%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl)||10mg||714%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||100µg||4000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||10mg||167%|
|Potassium (potassium aspartate)||55mg||2%|
|Guarana extract (Paullinia cupana) (seed)||280mg||++|
|Green Tea Dry Extract (Camellia sinensis)||200mg||++|
|Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng)||150mg||++|
|Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)||150mg||++|
|Rhodiola rosea extract (Rhodiola rosea)||100mg||++|
|Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||100mg||++|
|Gotu Kola (centella asiatica) (whole plant)||100mg||++|
|Dry Yerba mate extract (Illex paraguarensis)||50mg||++|
|Cayenne (Capsicum annum) (pepper)||50mg||++|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||15mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|