Nutritional Facts FLAXSEED OIL 355ml
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information FLAXSEED OIL 355ml|
|Serving size: 1 tablespoon (15ml)|
|Daily dose: 2 tablespoons (30ml)|
|Servings per container: 23|
|Omega 9 (Oleic acid)||2.7g|
|Ingredients: Flaxseed oil (cold pressed, unrefined and non-GMO), antioxidant blend of sunflower oil, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (from soy ), antioxidant (E300 ascorbic acid), acidity corrector (E330 citric acid). Not made with ingredients from wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, seafood or nuts. Produced in facilities that process other products that have these allergens.|
How to take FLAXSEED OIL 355ml:Take 1 tablespoon once or twice a day, preferably with meals. Try it with salads, sauces, or protein shakes. It can also be used as a substitute for butter for rice, potatoes or toast.
- Flaxseed oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Source of Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids
- Can be used as dressing
What is Flaxseed Oil?
Flaxseed Oil by Now Foods is a liquid nutritional supplement made from Flaxseed (linseed).
The recommended dose of this product is to take 1 tablespoon between 1 and 2 times a day, being able to be used as dressing in salads and other foods.
Properties of Flaxseed/Linseed Oil
Flaxseed Oil (Linseed) is high in Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids. Among its properties we can highlight:
- Regulates intestinal function
- Aids digestion
- Helps reduce apetite
- Contributes to feeling full after meals
- Helps reduce calorie intake
- Helps keep prostate healthy in ageing process
- Favours heart health
- Beneficial for menopausal health
A number of studies have attempted to establish its properties, one of them demonstrated that it is capable of slightly reducing blood pressure. (1)
Who is this supplement for?
- People who are care about being healthy
1. Khalesi S, Irwin C, Schubert M. Flaxseed consumption may reduce blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled trials. J Nutr. 2015 Apr;145(4):758-65. doi: 10.3945/jn.114.205302. Epub 2015 Mar 4.