GOTU KOLA is a tropical plant that has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine and which is recognised today for its beneficial properties in the West.
GOTU KOLA improves the production of collagen obtaining unrivalled effects on the skin. Facilitates circulation and reduces cicatrisation time. Thereby reduces varicose veins and tired leg syndrome and is used as a diuretic as it eliminates fluid from the body.
Principal characteristics of GOTU KOLA
- Softens the skin from within, eliminating cellulitis.
- Shortens the healing time for wounds.
- Relaxing and anti-stress power.
- Improves circulation, reducing varicose veins and tired legs.
- Helps to eliminate retained fluids