Nutritional Facts KRE-ALKALYN CREATINE - 120 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information KRE-ALKALYN CREATINE - 120 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Buffered creatine monohydrate KRE-ALKALYN®||1500mg|
|Ingredients: Kre-Alkalyn® Buffered creatine monohydrate, capsule (gelatin), stabilizer (E460 cellulose), anti-caking agents (E551 silicon dioxide, E470b magnesium stearate). Not made with ingredients from wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, seafood or nuts. Produced in facilities that process other products that have these allergens.|
How to take KRE-ALKALYN CREATINE - 120 caps:Take 2 capsules from 2 to 4 times a day, preferably with liquids.
- Kre-Alkalyn® creatine monohydrate
- Available in 120 and 240 capsules
- Each service provides 1.5g of creatine
- GMP certificate (Good Manufacturing Practice)
What is Kre-Alkalyn Creatine?
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine by Now Foods is a food supplement of Kre-Alkalyn creatine monohydrate in capsules.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules from 2 to 4 times a day. It is also advisable to drink a lot of liquid during the consumtion of this supplement.
Properties of Kre-Alkalyn Creatine
Creatine is a nitrogenous substance product of the union of 3 amino acids: methionine, glycine and arginine. There are many types of creatines depending on the bioavailability and their assimilation.
The creatine named Kre-Alkalyn is the next formula in monohydrate creatine. Kre-Alkalyn removes the typical liquid and achieves its best assimilation.
Creatine improves physical performance sequential bursts of short and long periods of exercise and what´s more, daily consumption of creatine can increase the effect that resistance training has on muscular strength in adults over 50.
A large number of studies have experimented the effect of creatine supplementing on healthy athletes. One proved that it reduces swelling and muscular pain after a 30km race. (1)
Therefore, creatine improves muscular power, physical performance and after-workout recuperation. (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people who want to improve their goals
- Eldery people who are physically active and want to improve their physical condition
1. Santos RV, Bassit RA, Caperuto EC, Costa Rosa LF. The effect of creatine supplementation upon inflammatory and muscle soreness markers after a 30km race. Life Sci. 2004 Sep 3;75(16):1917-24.
2. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. eCollection 2017.