L-THEANINE PURE POWDER 28g
Nutritional Facts L-THEANINE PURE POWDER 28g
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information L-THEANINE PURE POWDER 28g|
|Serving size: 1/8 teaspoon (0.3g)|
|Daily dose: 1/8 teaspoon (0.3g)|
|Servings per container: 93|
|Ingredients: L-Theanine. Made without ingredients that contain soy, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, seafood or nuts, but processed in GMP facilities that process other products that contain these allergens.|
How to take L-THEANINE PURE POWDER 28g:Take 1/8 of a coffee spoon of product with juice or water daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- L-Theanine powder
- Amino acid that is present in the Tea plant
- Vegetarian/vegan product
What is L-Theanine Pure Powder?
L-Theanine by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement made of L-theanine powder.
What are the properties of L-Theanine Pure Powder?
Theanine is an amino acid found in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis).
It is known that the theanine amino acid has positive effects specially for relaxation, cognitive performance, the mood, quality of sleep, cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and common colds. The following review shows the chemical structure of theanine, its biosynthesis, dietary sources, metabolism, effects on our health, and its safety. (1)
How can we combine L-Theanine Pure Powder?
Theanine can be combined with many products. You just have to make sure that the combining product does not provide additional theanine.
Theanine can be combined with a multivitamin complex, Magnesium, GABA, 5-HTP, Melatonin, or Valerian extract.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who want to enrich their diet with the L-Theanine amino acid.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- Students or people with long work days.
1. Türközü D, Sanlier N. L-theanine, unique amino acid of tea, and its metabolism, health effects, and safety. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 May 24;57(8):1681-1687. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1016141.