Minerals are essential nutrients for human nutrition; they form the bones, teeth, tissues, muscles, blood and nerve cells. They act as catalysts for many metabolic reactions that take place in the body, and are very important in the production of hormones.
Properties of Magnesium:
- Magnesium Citrate plays a key role in the activation of amino acids.
- It has also been proven that taking this supplement will help you to avoid or improve osteoporosis, given that it helps to stabilize calcium.
- Magnesium controls certain circulatory diseases (hypertension, thrombosis, heart attacks).
- Magnesium helps to improve people with type 2 diabetes, as it helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, just as it is necessary for prevention of the disease.
- Magnesium together with calcium intervenes in the production of neurotransmitters which makes them effective natural sedatives of the nervous system. Magnesium citrate is produced from synthesis of magnesium carbonate and citric acid and is an easily bioavailable source of this key mineral.