MAGNESIUM MALATE 1000mg - 180 tabs
Minerals are essential elements for the proper functioning of the organism. They are classified as micronutrients, since they are necessary in small proportions and their role is vital to perform and regulate diverse internal tasks in our body.
The quantity of minerals that we need will depend on the activity of each person, athletes will be the most demanding group. At the same time, any other group should know the minimum necessary amounts that we need of each mineral, so that we can maintain a correct maintenance of our health.
Magnesium is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body, and some of its remarkable functions are:
- Structural function on the cell membranes and chromosomes, and therefore on the skeleton.
- Production of energy by participating in the synthesis of ATP that takes place within the mitochondria.
- Transport and signalling, since it is necessary for the movement of ions, such as potassium and sodium through the cell membranes, while influencing the cell migration, which makes it possible to heal wounds, for example.
- Relieve of the symptoms of osteoporosis, since it helps to stabilize calcium.
- Control certain circulatory diseases (hypertension, thrombosis, heart attacks).
- It helps people with type 2 diabetes to improve, since it stabilizes the sugar levels in the blood more adequately, and it is necessary to prevent this disease.
- Magnesium and calcium intervene in the production of neurotransmitters, which means that they are effective natural sedatives of the nervous system.
The form magnesium malate increases the bioavailability of this mineral.
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 180|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|