METHYL B-12 1000mcg - 100 tabs
Nutritional Facts METHYL B-12 1000mcg - 100 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information METHYL B-12 1000mcg - 100 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Daily dose: 2 comprimidos|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1mg||40%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), fructose, sweetener (E420 sorbitol), emulsifier (E460 cellulose), anti-caking agents [E570 stearic acid, E470b magnesium stearate (vegetable source)], acidity corrector (E330 citric acid), flavours. Manufactured with no ingredients that contain wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or nuts, but processed in GMP facilities that process other products that contain those allergens.|
How to take METHYL B-12 1000mcg - 100 tabs:Take 1 tablet once or twice a day. Chew the tablet or keep it in the mouth until it dissolves.
- Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin
- 1mg per tablet
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
What is Methyl B-12?
Methyl B-12 by Now Foods is a tablet made of methylcobalamin that helps to cover the recommended daily amount of Vitamin B12.
Methylcobalamin is also known as MeCbl or MeB12, and it is a cobalamin, which is a form of vitamin B12.
the main difference between methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin is that the cyanide group is replaced by a methyl group.
What are the properties of Methyl B-12?
Within the functions of Vitamin B12, we can highlight the following:
- Intervenes in the normal energetic metabolism
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Participates in the normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Intervenes in the normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Has an important role in the cellular division process
Who is this product for?
- People looking for a vitamin B12 supplement to help meet the daily needs of this vitamin.
- Ideal for vegetarian/vegan people.