MOOD SUPPORT - 90 veg caps
- Group B vitamins and Magnesium
- With 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)
- Valerian Extract (4:1) (Valeriana officinalis) (root)
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- With L-Theanine
What is Mood Support?
Mood Support by Now Foods is a supplement made of group B Vitamins and Magnesium.
What are the properties of Mood Support?
It contains vitamin B1, Niacin, and Vitamin B6 which contribute to a correct psychological function. It also contains Magnesium, a very important mineral to promote a proper psychological function.
Taking 5-HTP has proven to be effective for the treatment of several conditions, including depression, fibromyalgia, binge eating associated with obesity, chronic headaches, and insomnia. (1)
The formula is also enriched with Valerian, GABA, and L-Theanine, among other ingredients.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who want to take a Vitamin B and magnesium supplement to complete their diet.
- It can be useful for those who feel nervous, stressed, with mood swings, problems to fall asleep, etc.
1. Birdsall TC. '5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor'. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Aug;3(4):271-80.
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (from thiamine HCl)||2mg||181%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3) (niacinamide)||25mg||156%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl)||10mg||714%|
|Folate (folic acid)||400µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||200µg||8000%|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate)||50mg||833%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||50mg||13%|
|Zinc (Zinc L-Methionine)||5mg||50%|
|Manganese (manganese amino acid chelate)||2mg||100%|
|St. John's wort extract (Hypericum perforatum) (herb) (min. 0,3% hypericin)||450mg||++|
|Extracto de Albahaca (hojas) (Ocimum tenuiflorum) (min. 2% ácido ursólico)||100mg||++|
|Valerian Extract (4:1) (Valeriana officinalis) (root)||50mg||++|
|5-HTP (5-hydroxytrytophan) (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)||20mg||++|
|Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)||250mg||++|
|Taurine (free form)||125mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|