- N-acetyl cysteine with Molybdenum and Selenium
- Antioxidant effect
- It increases the glutathione levels in the organism
- It encourages the health of the immue system
What is N-acetyl Cysteine (NAC)?
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) by Now Foods is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-cysteine.
What are the properties of NAC?
NAC 600mg contains chemical substances that have been clinically proven to help in diverse physiological and pathological processes.
It plays an essential role in several metabolic and biochemical reactions like the synthesis and repair of DNA, protein synthesis, prostaglandins synthesis, amino acids transport, and enzymes activation.
It helps to remove the toxins from the body, it works as a decongestant since it acts as a natural anti-mucolytic, it stimulates the immune system to protect us against many diseases and it improves the synthesis of glutathione, an excellent endogenous antioxidant.
NAC helps the body to neutralize toxins and heavy metals like mercury, plumb, and cadmium.
The NAC 600mg formula also contains Molybdenum and Selenium.
Who can benefit from NAC?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to reduce the amount of free radicals produced as a result of physical activities.
- Those who want to increase the quality and maintain their health, specially if they are exposed to certain contaminants, toxic environments, or sun exposure, among others. It is also useful for those who smoke and drink alcohol regularly.
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Molybdenum (Molybdenum amino acid chelate)||50µg||100%|
|NAC (N-acetyl cysteine)||600mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|