NATURAL BETA CAROTENE 25000IU - 90 softgels
Nutritional Facts NATURAL BETA CAROTENE 25000IU - 90 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information NATURAL BETA CAROTENE 25000IU - 90 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamina A (100% Beta-Caroteno) (Carotenoides mixtos naturales de D. salina)||15000µg||1875%|
|Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)||5mg||41.6%|
|Lecitina de soja (61% fosfátidos)||10mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Vitamin A (100% beta-carotene) (mixed natural carotenoids of D. salina), vitamin E (tocopherol mixture), lecithin from soybeans(61% phosphatides), soybean oil capsule (gelatin, humectant (E422 glycerin), water, carob). Not made with ingredients from wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, seafood or nuts. Produced in facilities that process other products that have these allergens.|
How to take NATURAL BETA CAROTENE 25000IU - 90 softgels:Take 1 softgel daily with food.
- High in Vitamins A and E
- Source of Beta-Carotene
- Each service provides 15000µg of Vitamin A
What is Natural Beta Carotene?
Natural Beta Carotene by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement in pearls, of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and soy lecithin.
The recommended dose of this supplement is to take 1 capsule a day with a main meal.
Properties of Natural Beta Carotene
Beta-Carotene is known as pro-vitamin A, since it is the main source of vitamin A and has a peculiarity; it is automatically converted into Vitamin A when our body needs it.
Orange and dark green coloured fruit and vegetables contain the most amount of Beta-carotene.
The main properties and benefits of Vitamin A are:
- Contributes to maintaining mucous membranes in normal condition
- Helps protect skin and sight
- Supports immune system
- Has a role in the cellular specialisation process
What´s more, this compound contains vitamin E in its formula, which has a significant role in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Therefore, this Now Foods supplement is made of quality ingredients that help to acheive optimal health.
Who is this supplement for?
- Elderly people
- Those who want to receive the daily amount of vitamins that this supplement provides.
1. Ramdath DD, Padhi EM, Sarfaraz S, Renwick S, Duncan AM. Beyond the Cholesterol-Lowering Effect of Soy Protein: A Review of the Effects of Dietary Soy and Its Constituents on Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 24;9(4). pii: E324. doi: 10.3390/nu9040324.