NATURAL BETA CAROTENE 25000IU - 90 softgels
- High in Vitamins A and E
- Source of Beta-Carotene
- Each service provides 15000µg of Vitamin A
What is Natural Beta Carotene?
Natural Beta Carotene by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement in pearls, of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and soy lecithin.
The recommended dose of this supplement is to take 1 capsule a day with a main meal.
Properties of Natural Beta Carotene
Beta-Carotene is known as pro-vitamin A, since it is the main source of vitamin A and has a peculiarity; it is automatically converted into Vitamin A when our body needs it.
Orange and dark green coloured fruit and vegetables contain the most amount of Beta-carotene.
The main properties and benefits of Vitamin A are:
- Contributes to maintaining mucous membranes in normal condition
- Helps protect skin and sight
- Supports immune system
- Has a role in the cellular specialisation process
What´s more, this compound contains vitamin E in its formula, which has a significant role in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Therefore, this Now Foods supplement is made of quality ingredients that help to acheive optimal health.
Who is this supplement for?
- Elderly people
- Those who want to receive the daily amount of vitamins that this supplement provides.
1. Ramdath DD, Padhi EM, Sarfaraz S, Renwick S, Duncan AM. Beyond the Cholesterol-Lowering Effect of Soy Protein: A Review of the Effects of Dietary Soy and Its Constituents on Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 24;9(4). pii: E324. doi: 10.3390/nu9040324.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (100% Beta-Carotene) (Mixed natural carotenoids from D.salina)||15000µg||1875%|
|Vitamin E (tocopherol blend)||5mg||41.6%|
|Soy lecithin (61% phosphatides)||10mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|