NEPTUNE KRILL OIL 1000mg - 60 softgels
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves concentration, memory and learning abilities
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Contains Astaxanthin
- Joint care
- Enteric coating
What is Neptune Krill Oil?
Neptune Krill 1000 by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement made of Neptune Krill Oil that delivers 1g per softgel, a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and astaxanthin.
What are the properties of Neptune Krill Oil?
The current society tends to consume high amounts of omega-6 fatty acids, while a big part of the population shows an omega-3 deficiency. This can cause pathologies or disorders in peoples health.
Among the omega-3 fatty acids of Neptune Krill, including EPA and DHA. These micronutrients offer a wide range of benefits for the human body, contributing to an optimal health:
- Antiinflammatory effect
- Regulates triglycerides and cholesterol levels
- Cognitive function
This blend has been completed with Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant agent that helps neutralize free radical oxidative damage, besides being a carotenoid that improves the immune function.
Neptune Krill 1000 has been encapsulated with an enteric coating. This, not only facilitates the absorption process but it protects the softgel from gastric acids to avoid its dissolution in the stomach, inhibiting the typical fishy taste that these type of products have. Through the enteric coating, each softgel delivers the omega-3 fatty acids in an alkaline environment past the stomach.
Who can benefit from Neptune Krill Oil?
- Ideal for anyone who wishes to provide their diet with an optimal dose of omega-3 fatty acids.
- All types of sportspeople, especially those who are subjected to a high level of physical deterioration.
- Any person in periods of diet or cutting phase.
- People that want to look after their cardiovascular health.
- People seeking a cognitive support.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®)||1g||++|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||230mg||++|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||120mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||70mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|