NUTRITIONAL YEAST FLAKES - 284g
- Yeast flakes
- It provides vitamins and minerals
- Source of fiber
What is Nutritional Yeast Flakes?
Nutritional Yeast Flakes by Now Foods are nutritional yeast flakes that are obtained from a specially selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
This product is cultivated in enriched cane and beet molasses which are kept under control. It is a primary yeast and this ensures the absence of Candida albicans.
Vitamins and minerals by Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Iron: contributes to the proper energy-yielding metabolism, supports the immune system and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
- Thiamine: contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Niacin: helps with the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Folate (Folic Acid)
- Calcium: helps with the correct functioning of the digestive enzymes.
- Potassium: contributes to regulating the blood pressure.
- Riboflavin: helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6: supports the functioning of the nervous system as well as the metabolism of protein and glycogen.
- Vitamin B12: supports the functioning of the nervous system and helps with the functioning of the immune system.
How to take Nutritional Yeast Flakes?
You can take Nutritional Yeast Flakes with milk, juice and even add it to your recipes or protein shakes.
It is advisable to mix 2 spoonfuls (9g) and enjoy some delicious yeast flakes.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 2 spoonfuls (9g)|
|Servings per container: 31|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Dry yeast, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride (thiamine), folic acid, cobalamin (vitamin B12). Processed in facilities that use GMP methods and which process products containing wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, crustaceans or nuts.
How to take NUTRITIONAL YEAST FLAKES - 284g:Take 2 spoonfuls with milk or juice daily.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place. The product can vary in color naturally.
As a nutrition expert I highly recommend the use of nutritional yeast in food. 2 spoons of this product per day will give you a great amount of vit, esp, vit B. Add it to your morning eggs, salad, or over the pasta. Yummy and delicious.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics